Sunday, March 12, 2017

#1 Greeting !

Hello everyone !My name is Sally . In CALL  class at school , It's very coincidence that the English teacher 's name is the same of  me .I'm twenty years old now . And through out all my life , I like to doing something , not reading . Because I think experience is more important to learning .My favorite thing is join  many activities. Including a lecture ,  welcome party , social corporation , competition , volunteer ,debate etc.I also like to eat delicacy food especial marcha and travel everywhere ." The final results are not important , the key is to look at the process . " is my life motto .



3 comments:

  1. Hello Sally. We have the same English name. Learning from doing is a good policy. But there are benefits of reading as well. Reading lead to information and knowledge. You can't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you , Sally. Even I know you before , but I don's know your English is great.
    Your sentence very good , I so like it.

    ReplyDelete